Monday 19 May 2014

Starry Starry Night...

Wow!

It's been a bit of a journey bead wise this last week or two.

You might remember that I had been asked by a lovely customer to make some "Night Sky" themed charm beads.. Well, I have loved the challenge and finally can show you all what I've been up to..

I'll start with a picture of them all in one, and then go into each one in detail...

This picture tries to show each of the sixteen beads as a summary.




OK. Details on the beads in the top line:






Details on the middle set:





 And finally the ones on the bottom row:







So that's what I've been up to. I've got to get straight back on it though because I have a few bits waiting now, as I think I got a bit caught up in all this Night Sky lark! I will let you know which other ones are available soon.

My next adventure are a set of rainbows for a very special lady and preparing for the stall at the Summer Fair on the 7th June. Wish me luck

Take care

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, those are even more lovely than I thought they would be. You have really surpassed yourself with these. Really love all the blue ones. Stunning collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all stunning which it makes it sooooo hard to choose! Good luck with your Summer Fair.

    ReplyDelete