Wednesday 7 May 2014

Round the Twist!

Been on quite a bobbly journey recently with all those rockpooly beads and the like.. 



Well after getting all the bobbly orders and off to their new homes I have been doing twisty beads. Can't seem to stop!



It's really funny how you seem to go in phases; everything I have produced in the last couple of days has had twists (or twisties) in them!





And... Am really excited as am going to make my first set of 'night sky' inspired charm beads soon. I don't quite know how they will turn out at the mo. but it's a lovely concept and can't wait to start. (..just need to do a few other bits first as always...).

Been looking at some images for ideas: 
Do make comments/suggestions of themes if you think of any. So far I've been thinking:

Starry, starry night:


Aurora borealis:


Comet

Nebula:


Meteor/meteorite:




Moonscapes:


Moon dust:
Also:

Moon Rock
Witching hour
Black hole
Neptune
UFO 

Now,... how these ideas might come to life as beads I do not quite know yet, but I'll be having a lot of fun trying to make it happen ;-)

Watch this space to see how it goes! Wish me luck x



4 comments:

  1. The planned beads sound lovely. I will be keeping my eye out for the starry night set, but they all sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving the nebula and meteorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh - the pressure!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete